Friday, November 30, 2007

Running Journal

I think that I am going to get me a little notebook to keep track of my time and miles ran each day. I can never remember from one day to the next how many miles I ran. Right now I have been doing 37 minutes with a 5 minute cool down on the treadmill - but I can never remember how many miles I ended up running. Believe me it's not many, however, I do get over two miles. Yeah buddy! Anyhow, I think that by keeping a journal this will help me to stay on top of things and work my way up! I'll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Resolution Goals said...

You need to get what I have the Nike+ shoes-got to Nike.com look up Nike+Ipod Nano. I have this it is so cool it keeps track of miles ran-Pace-Calories. Plus you can download it onto your nike acccount and do challenges it is so cool
Shell