Monday, January 28, 2008

And so it begins..

I just wanted to keep you updated with how I've been doing with my goals so far. Well, I have finished one book (Bridge to Terabithia) and am starting to read Persuasion, by Jane Austen. I haven't bit any of my nails in a week and they are starting to get long, which is kind of weird since I'm not really used to having long nails. For my Personal Finance class we have to make a budget for the next three months, and I'm determined to stick to it. So that is how I am doing right now.
Jessie

2 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Does listening to audio books count - if so I could easily listen to 25 books this year.

Mrs Buchanan said...

No, you get a lot more out of a book when you read it, you can miss a lot when you listen to a book because you can be distracted or phase it.