Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Be Positive!

So, one thing that I've noticed that I have had a problem with in the last few weeks, with a thanks to Libby for constantly pointing it out to me, is that I have a tendency to be negative about myself. So over the last week I have been trying to be really positive, and I feel great!!! I have noticed that I am a lot happier, and I feel a lot better about myself. Let me tell you it has taken a lot of prayer to help me. I think that if everyone tries to be more positive and optimistic that you will notice a great difference!!
~Jessie~

1 comment:

Lucashell said...

I love that idea. There was a time in my life that I was having a hard time. So I decided to try and smile all day long. Well it worked, I felt like everyone around me was happier and I was also.
So good for you, you don't need to be so negative about yourself. Although I think everyone can be a little too hard on themselves. We are our worst critic.
Shell